1. Inspite of getting late for my Guitar class, prepared Chapatis for my hubby’s lunch box – Luv u Duddz for not goofing up with ur priorities
2. I learnt how to strum variety of strum patterns on my Guitar, for various hindi songs using a single chord – E minor (The only one I’ve learnt so far)- Yay, now I will never say ‘But, I dunno how to strum’
3. Reblogged this beautiful pic, Himalayas from above & thanked god
4. Sent a congratulatory mail to my students for dipping themselves ‘full on’ into action After the success of a well planned n fun ‘Teacher’s Day’ they’ve gotten together for organizing a beautiful celebration of Engineer’s Day on 15th Sept
5. I did quite a lot of successful ‘late evening’ multi tasking in my kitchen n finished my chores in less than an hour (Which is quite an achievement for me- lol)
6. I didn’t get upset with my client who forgot about our Coaching Session (Thanks to my coach Shakti, who did the same for me, when I forgot our session couple of times) & I also din’t get upset at myself after realizing, that it was my confusion n not ‘she forgot @ our session’
7. I read a blogpost @ RAOK – aka Random acts of Kindness as a way of celebration.. Awesome post!!
8. Saw these beautiful Magnolia flowers @ Bec’s blog & thanked god for all his beautiful creations
9. Explored a beautiful travel blog & loved Timothy’s ride on a bamboo boat
10. I am celebrating 4 successful to do items out of 6 (that I had challenged myself to do) for a 21 day period.
ONE- I not just joined my Guitar class, but have been practicing & attending them regularly – Yay..
TWO- I took up and successfully executed the challenge of including meaningful games for my Group Coaching assignment Thanks to the challenge board- I loved the games! They added a lot of meaning and value to my Coaching
THREE – I registered for an October Supervised Coaching (Sessions in which a Master Coach evaluates and assesses me on my coaching skills, while I am coaching a client ) Yes, I will graduate as a Certified Professional Coach by December 2012 – Yayyy Hurray
FOUR- My multitasking in the kitchen is paying off, since the time I decided to restrict the time I spend in the kitchen. The goal was an excellent one, which I also enjoyed executing !!I choose that this goal stays with me for the rest of my life
Getting up in the morning @ 7.20 am – I did it for quite a few days but cant make it a part of my routine.. I’ve decided to keep this one flexible as it spells more morning time with my hubby
Doing Pranayam n exercising :( Cudn’t get this important one right.. But no probs.. Im gonna continue tracking on this one..
So that’s about my list of 10 NNATID yesterday..Thank you god for everything that you’ve blessed me with