Wow!! Am excited to write my Gratitude List!! Why?
I always thank god for all the beautiful stuff in my life – whenever I’m travelling, whenever I have some time to myself, when I’m with nature, when I’m in the rain- getting wet, when I listen to soul touching music – I offer my gratitude to the all mighty.
So then why do I need to have a gratitude list?
Expressing gratitude, offering a ‘huge Teddy Bear’ Thanks to the giver, makes a big difference!! Really, take my word for that!
Expressing gratitude is like a reiteration!! A redundancy of positive encounters!! It’s like a beautiful cycle – you thank ,you get,so you thank more, you get more, n so you again thank a lot more and you again get a lot more n so it goes on…
So my way of expressing gratitude is through this list. And I’m gonna encourage everyone I know to make their list and share with others so they can share theirs and so on 🙂 So here goes my list.
I thank you God for:
1. a beautiful, non judgmental, supportive, loving, patient life partner – Someone who’s tailor made for me :). I love my life- thanks to him 🙂
2. a beautiful family- Being surrounded by supportive, non judgmental and loving people is a blessing & thank you so much for that 🙂
3. my i-phone – The beautiful music, exploring nature through the compact camera, communicating with the rest of the world, and lot more, thanks to this beautiful gadget
4. the skills I’ve been gifted with – They mean a lot inspite of being very small as compared to where they can reach 🙂
5. the beautiful environment I’m surrounded with – So much of greenery is a blessing now a days & I love you for this blessing
6. the help you send – In form of friends and sometimes strangers! I am too small to see how the big picture looks from where you see it:)
7. the opportunities you shower on me- Constantly, throwing not one but so many of them, at me ! Wow, you’re really loving and beautiful 🙂
8. blessing me with progress – Constant questioning in my mind/ head allows me to find out answers that allow me to grow n be more beautiful with every day
9. all the signs you send – To help me make the best decisions for a particular time frame. It all fits like a big jigsaw that looks so beautiful when connected 🙂
10. showering your love constantly on me – Even when I’m angry, sad, depressed, happy, ecstatic… I feel your love in the form of beautiful people around, sometimes in the form of beautiful thoughts in my mind or while I take your beautiful name, I can just feel your presence in my life 🙂 Thanks so much for it..
11. knowing so many other things that I should be grateful for, yet fail to remember at this time..
12. forgiving me when I forget to remind myself of all the beautiful gifts you’ve sent to me
13. knowing that I constantly think of you when I choose to listen to music other than the ones that sing your praise..
14. choosing me to write this post
15. sending this post to all those who need to spare some time to remember their blessings while thanking you for the beauty in their life 🙂
16. Can’t believe it, I forgot to mention this one- Thank you almighty for getting me into ICA!! International Coach Academy has been a life changing experience for me & I know I am special 🙂 Every post I write at the forum, reminds me of how lucky I have been to be here:)
Love you and thank you again 🙂