I am on my way to become the Dream ME, in 12 weeks!! And it takes time to first be clear on what kind of ME, am I aspiring to be!!
I’m sharing here, how does my Dream ME look like cuz this is my vision for my near future:
1. A Confident ME – balancing my day with 6 hours of sleep ( 😉 may be 7), 6 hours of work, 7 hours of my family time, 3 hours (or 2 😉 when I’m lazy) for learning a new skill n polishing an old one & 2 hours of self care
2. A Contented ME – thanking the giver for allowing me to support others in overcoming obstacles that stop them from living a dream life, a life of alignment & balance
3. A Clear n Focused ME – knowing exactly how to go about my clients, setting up a beautiful process that keeps my Coaching Practice in place & allows me to be on the same page as my clients, bringing beautiful light in the lives of my clients as they take value from the Coaching Sessions:)
4. A Connected ME- connected deeply and truly with my inner self & along with that connected with others outside as well.
5. A Peaceful ME- sleeping for only 6 hours of calm and restful (devoid of disturbing thoughts and issues) sleep, as the life I dream of is the life I live:)
6. A Happy & Grateful ME- serving my family with joy, as I leave all the love less thoughts and conflicts behind, focusing on spreading love to everyone around- Yay this is my fav one 🙂
7. A Learning ME- picking up new skills to learn every year, may be new languages so as to connect with many more people across the globe (Thanks ICA for starting this for me)
8. A Loving ME- loving myself enough so as to drink enough water (starting with 2 litres/day), eat lots of healthy food, breathe in lots of healthy loving air, exercise and activate myself enough to feel light and full of energy through out my day & think of only positive love spreading thoughts
9. A Liberated ME- feeling free from any low thoughts that create or pass on conflicts, feeling free from expectations from others, feeling free from pressures of other’s expectations, feeling free from judging others or judging myself, feeling free to pass on love to the rest of the world.
This is exactly what am I focusing on!! Leaving behind the thoughts about the ME- I don’t like!!
I am only focusing on the ME- I wanna be..
And imitating what worked for me with my Research Paper, I am committing to the world here:
Please un-follow this blog ,if by 25th April 2013, i.e. in 12 weeks I don’t become the ME of my dreams.
I will surely let everyone know of the outcome of this challenge 🙂
2 other commitments that I wanna make here are that in 2014, I will be capable of blogging in Spanish (& connecting with a new set of beautiful people across the world) & I will be capable of calling myself a ‘Bridal Mehendi Professional’ !!
Do check on me!!
What is your idea of a Dream ME? Anyone willing to accept a Self made challenge?