I call it a ‘blessings to them’ list, though it’s a slight make over of a gratitude list.
Our gratitude list contains stuff we offer gratitude for, whereas a ‘ blessings to them’ list offers gratitude for Stuff we’d really love to have..
When we bless others who are experiencing the stuff we choose to experience, we tend to send energy to the experience!
Whatever we send energy to, or focus our thoughts on, tends to grow in our lives.
Sending blessings to each n every person who:
– takes time out to breathe well
– enjoys vacations n trips to beautiful parts of the country n the world
– tries something new regularly
– helps others as much as possible
– spreads love thru a single smile
– has loads of family trips, moments,dinners, get to gethers
– enjoys the company of nature
– is able to express themselves thru their art
– is following their heart
– cares for themselves as lovingly as they do for others
– enjoys time with grand kids
– creates stuff, runs their buziness, enjoys their job, loves their work
– keeps fit
– eats healthy
– loves their life
– enjoys photo shoots ❤️
– follows their passion endlessly
– watches loads a fun movies
– enjoys various cuisines
– loves the way they dress ❤️
– creates their own unique style rather than imitate ❤️
– spends fun times with loving friends
– stands up for themselves….
Oohhhh the list is loooooong..
What’s on your list??